Dyspepsia also known as undigestion feeling of food happen during or after eating
- Painfull fullness after a meal.
- Heat, burning or pain in epigasterium.
- Blood in stool
- Sudden weight loss
- Trouble Swallowing
- You undigestion lasts more than two weeks
- Start experiencing jaundice
- Eating too fast
- Eating high fat,greasy or spicy foods
- Drinking alchohol
- Consuming too much caffeine
- Experiencing stress
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Problems of the pancreas or bile ducts
- Drug induced
For some undigesting indigestion may continue No Duct cause which is called as functional Dyspepsia.
- Gastric emptying studies
- Psychotherapy and behavioural